Chiropractors in North Carolina
Many North Carolina chiropractors belong to the North Carolina Chiropractic Association which is a professional service organization providing a unified voice for all its member chiropractors in North Carolina.
North Carolina chiropractors, like their counterparts all over the United States, work hard at keeping up with the chiropractic research. Some of the more recent findings include the following:
- Forward head posture resulted in up to 30 pounds additional weight being applied on the spine. This can also cause up to 30% loss in lung capacity.
- Spinal manipulation achieved statistically significant improvements over the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and acupuncture for patients with chronic back pain syndrome.
- Causes of chronic neck pain that persists for longer than 6 to 10 weeks following an accident (by which time the strained ligaments and muscles should have healed) is usually due to deeper issues such as injury to the facet joint or disc or both.
- Patient satisfaction was 94% for a study involving patients diagnosed with acute neck pain and had been treated for the same using chiropractic.
- Patient returned to work after two years of total disability, following chiropractic adjustments, pain education and clear communication to all involved parties.
- Significant reduction in costs related to surgery, imaging, radiographs and inpatient care resulted from including chiropractic care in the treatment of neck and low back pain
North Carolina chiropractors can be contacted from the following list. You can rely on the scientifically authenticated care that these skillful chiropractors can impart. Chiropractic is a research-based, scientific system that can provide relief for a variety of health issues.